My Favorite Things About Summer!

I just love summer! My last day was last Friday and though I'm only halfway into my first week of summer, it is already amazing. I'm linking up with Teaching Trio to share a few of my favorite things about summer.

1. Vacations- I'm so lucky to have a hubby who is also a teacher and let me tell you, we definitely take advantage of being off together during the summer. We spend lots of time together, whether it's getting things done around the house or exploring places around us. We also LOVE going on vacations and summer is our best time for this. We've got two trips lined up including some beach time and some camping/hiking time. I'm very excited for both trips! I'm sure i'll be posting pics on Instagram, so come follow along if you aren't yet!

2. Working out- I try my hardest to exercise regularly during the year, but I tend to have some really good weeks/months and then some really not so good weeks/months. Which is why summer is so fantastic- I get to wake up well rested and begin my day with a workout! I like to do a variety of workouts from running to yoga to weights and summer really gives me the time to do all of them. I even get to swim laps since our neighborhood pool is open- woohoo!

3. Creating- Also something I try do keep up with during the year, but doesn't necessarily always work out that way based on having other things come up! Summer is a wonderful time for me to actually sit for a few hours and work on creations- whether it's TPT products or things for my house, I love having the time to really dedicate to being creative. I've got a few TPT products in the works that I've been using with my little readers this year but haven't had the chance to get all TPT ready- I'm excited to get them all done! 

Now it's your turn- share 3 of your favorite things, related to anything...link up with Teaching Trio!

Have a great day!
Aylin


3 comments

  1. I got to work out and also focus on what is to come soon. I need to plan ahead, but it is very relaxing right now.

    Jasmine H.
    The Social Media Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer plans sound just perfect! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy summer!! Your list sounds a lot like mine would. So much to try to get in during this short amount of time! :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top