September Currently

It is always exciting to start a new month-I love flipping the page on my calendar and starting over on to-do lists...it always seems like a fresh, blank canvas to me!  AND I must say I love starting this new month with a day off! There are so many things to get done and so little time especially at the beginning of the school year-this extra day gives me the opportunity to start the school week off fully prepared and ready for my little ones (or so I hope!)


It is fun to connect with new bloggers over with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!  Thanks for setting up this great way for us all to get to know one another! I am heading over now to meet some new bloggers! 


I hope you too enjoy your day off and are able to relax and cross things off your to-do lists as well!  Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Monday!
Amanda




2 comments

  1. Ha! We both want to be productive today. Good luck to you on that.... so far I haven't got off the couch except to get another cup of coffee! :)
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies 
    Visit my Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flipping my page too! So fresh and exciting :) I commend you for crossing things off of your to-do list today!! I am on the couch with my computer, Netflix, and a cup of coffee - whoops! Maybe in an hour or two lol. Also, one can never have too much Gossip Girl! Love it!

    Jessica
    http://lacquerteachrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top