March Currently and Winner!

Just wanted to let everyone know the winner of my Close Reading Pack: Ocean Animals Edition. I seriously wanted to pass this on to everyone who entered, but I forced my hubby to choose a number for me out of all the entries and #4 it was...I just emailed the winner, so...

Congrats to Carol!

These little contests are a lot of fun, so be sure to stop by again for more "pin it to win it's" of our products! Thanks so much for everyone who pinned the pics and fingers crossed for you next time. :)

And since I'm on here, I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her March Currently linky party! I began this post last night during the Oscars but then gave the Oscars my full attention, so this Currently is half from last night and half from right now! :)


Along with everyone else, I am so beyond this freezing cold, snowy weather in Chicago- spring/summer just needs to get here already! There are supposed to be a string of days at the end of this week over 30 degrees and I'm SO looking forward to that. I would love to be on a beach right now, but since that clearly isn't happening right now, I need to get our house organized- we seem to have stuff all over the place! And, Farley had the fun idea of providing 3 answers to an unknown question for the last item, so I'll just let you think about what read, run & relax are answering for me! Click the pic below to read more or come join in on the fun...if you haven't already, of course. :)


Have a great day!
Aylin




6 comments

  1. I'm from Maryland, and we've had more than our fair share of snow and cold this winter. While I definitely enjoy snow days, I love beach days just as much! I'm thinking that you're looking forward to reading, running, and relaxing (shoot, who WOULDN'T look forward to those three things?).

    I'm so glad to have found you through Farley!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to the beach...just wait until all the crazy Spring Breakers leave here. It's going to be madness here in the next week or two! Your question is "What do I love to do in my free time?" XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda and Aylin,
    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. You inspire me with your every blog. Thank you for all you do. Enjoy your day!
    Claire Dietsche
    http://www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO over winter too! Hmm...are your clues things that you need in your life right now? Or how you enjoy spending your free time?
    I hope things aren't too stressful in your building right now with the ongoing ISATS!
    xoxo
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your positive outlooks and great ideas are such a joy to read. That's why I've nominated you for The Sunshine Blogger award! Check out my post for details. :)
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your winner! I agree with you on needing to be at the beach! Wouldn't that be great right about now??
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top