Monday, August 19, 2013

Motivational Monday and a "Pin it to Win it" Winner!

Ok let's start out with the winner of my "Pin it to Win it" contest....I have to say I am so appreciative of each person who entered, pinned and left such sweet comments and I would've truly loved to just give it to all of you, but I just picked the one winner, who is...#7-- Whitney!



Whitney, please check your email for my Back to School Literacy Bundle Pack! If you didn't win this time, you can still grab this pack for 28% off it's usual price for the rest of the night (click here or the pic below to check out the pack again).  I'll also be doing another "pin it to win it" soon, so please keep an eye out. :)



Now, on to a new linky I'm joining for today. Two of my favorite blogging buddies, Sarah and Tamra, over at First Grade Buddies are hosting a new linky called, Motivate Me Monday! If you haven't checked out their blog yet, you must because they just have the very best ideas for a 1st grade classroom and amazing freebies (and TPT products, for that matter).



Today I'm choosing a picture that I actually took this summer on vacation.  It was part of an ad for something that was being built, but I loved the colors and I loved the message.  Sometimes we get in the way of good things happening to us because we are too stressed or worried about life.  I feel like this is a quote that i'll keep in mind to help stay motivated and relaxed throughout the year, especially now at the beginning of the school year when all the craziness begins.  Amazing things can definitely happen (in and out of the classroom) if we just let them! Hope this got you a little motivated for rest of the week.



Have a great day!
Aylin

1 comment:

  1. Love the sign! Such a good message to remember and love how colorful it is! Thanks so much for supporting us and linking up! You girls are the best!!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...