June Currently!

How exciting- it's June 1st and time to link up with Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her Currently!



I loved the Hunger Games book and have already seen the first movie, but thought watching it again would be a fun summer activity...so there's that!

Obviously I can't say anything besides lots about summer, so that's why it's what i'm thinking about, wanting to do and loving! 

I will definitely be bringing all three of my vacation essentials along with me on my vacations this summer because they just make me feel complete...but I promise, I don't just sit on my phone all day on vaca- I just use it for taking pics and keeping myself a little connected with the world! :)

Can't wait to read what everyone else is currently up to in June!

Have a great day!
Aylin






10 comments

  1. I love the Hunger Games-enjoyed the books more than the movie, but the movie is still really entertaining. I am looking forward to the second movie this November.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to repeat that phrase too!! Soooo soon! 9 more days!

    Mathematically yours,
    Jamie aka MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have twelve more days. I know in August I will be glad I am not going back yet.
    Enjoy your summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Until you said it, I didn't realize how much I said "because it's summer" too! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to steal your "because it's summer" phrase! I need to go grocery shopping too. Ugg, not a fun chore. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. "because it's summer!" .... yep I'll be saying that in just a few days! WAHOOO!

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list looks a lot like mine! I love the Hunger Games! Enjoy your SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I will be trying out some new recipes too! Have a great summer!
    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope your new recipes turn out well! Happy SUMMER to you!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great phrase!!!
    Because it's summer...
    I am so starting to use that. :)
    I love Hunger Games.
    I can't wait until another one comes out.
    The books were awesome.
    Have a fabulous summer! :)
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top