Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's July Currently time..a little early!

Oh my, oh my- I can't believe it's already here, but it's time to link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her July Currently! 



I am just loving my summer so far and have really truly been enjoying each day, whether I'm just hanging around with my hubby at home, on a vacation or hanging out with my friends and family (and even those days I'm being productive too).  I kinda can't believe it's already the end of June, but at the same time, I do feel like I've done a whole lot in the last month, so I shouldn't be too shocked by the date!  The weather today and this upcoming week is supposed to be in the upper 70s/lower 80s which is perfect weather to just spend the days/nights outdoors.  We get lots of humidity here in Chicago, so any day without it in the summer is a major plus!  My hubby wants to do some de-cluttering in the garage and for that to really happen he needs my assistance, so maybe on the next rainy day we'll get to it?! 

Oh and my tips/tricks part....I personally love creating things for my classroom that others can also use.  The main reason for this is because it is a total creative outlet for me! I am not super crafty like lots of you other bloggers seem to be, but I do like to create new things on the computer.  I think being creative is such an important piece of blogging & TPTing...it helps make your posts & products original and fun! So with that, just take your time and be creative when writing posts, making products or whatever it is that you are doing!

Have a great day!
Aylin

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with garage cleaning! We need to, but probably will have to wait until next summer. We've worked on inside the house and a few exterior things. I would like a pretty garage, but I know it is silly because no one sees it and it's only for our cars!

    :) Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I steal your 70-ish degree weather? The humidity makes everything worse. Especially when you go to clean out the garage and hair is sticking to your face and all that nonsense. (Florida Problems, Ha!)

    Yay for a productive July!
    Lil Bit Country In the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Totally get the hair sticking to my sweaty face...and not to mention the insane frizziness. :)

      Delete
  3. We are working on decluttering around here too. It seems like a never ending task. Good luck with your garage.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weather has been sweet! I hope it lasts too! We can no longer fit our cars in the garage so we are in desperate need of de-cluttering. Not looking forward to that!

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck oh on the garage. Maybe if you wait long enough your husband will take care of it. He he he.
    Enjoy your last day of June.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! We enjoyed the weather today too! We were at the White Sox game (too bad they lost...again)...I'm sure you saw my pics on Instagram! It was such a nice day for a ball game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...