Time to Get Acquainted!


I've been seeing these fun posts all over the many blogs I love reading each week, so I decided it's time for me to link up as well! This is an especially nice post to do while I'm relaxing on Spring Break...next week I'll be back in school mode and have more "school stuff" to share. :) I love learning about all the other bloggers out there and hope you enjoy learning a little more about me too!

This week the linky is The Noun Game where you have to name your favorite, person, place, thing and animal, so here we go...




Person


My hubbie is my most favorite person in the world. I absolutely love spending time with him and feel so lucky to have married a teacher who has a very similar daily schedule so we have lots of opportunities to be together! We met our junior year of college after he wooed me with ice cream and we've been together every since. He supports me in everything I do and even listens to all my chatter about blogging and TPT which I just can't seem to stop talking about...:)



Place

I love spending time on the beach...any beach is pretty much my all time favorite place, but seeing how I live in a suburb of Chicago, I don't end up on a beach as often as I'd like....so my more realistic daily favorite place is my home! My home is full of pictures, color and things I love so it makes me very happy to walk into it every afternoon after school. 

Thing

I think my favorite thing might be my Evernote account- I have so many to do lists (which I LOVE to check off), fun ideas, vacation plans etc in there that I just can't get enough of it! (In case you have never heard of it, I totally recommend checking it out...someday soon I will do a post about how I use it in my classroom too!) It's basically like a little memory box that you can access anywhere (as long as you have your phone, computer, Kindle, etc with you...which I always seem to have around!)


Animal

Hippos have to be my favorite animal.  I just find them so cute-- now if I was out in the wild somewhere and ran into one I'd probably be pretty freaked out, but otherwise I just love them.  My adorable little niece also started saying the word hippo this week which makes them even cuter!

Well that's it...I'm off to go check out other responses to the linky!

Have a great day!

Aylin


4 comments

  1. I just downloaded Evernote yesterday. I can't wait to play around with it.

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of EverNote before. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never heard of EverNote either! I will def go check that out! I love the beach as well! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a student last year who loved hippos, when I read that her face popped into my head.
    I've never heard of Evernote, I'll have to take a look at it. I'm a new follower.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top